Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Washington
Dr. Gregory Washington, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Madison Heights, MI (and 9 other locations). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Washington is affiliated with Sinai-Grace Hospital, Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center and Harper University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Washington has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Gregory Washington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.