Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Sambuchi
Dr. Gregory Sambuchi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Niagara Falls, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Sambuchi is affiliated with KALEIDA HEALTH BUFFALO GENERAL MEDICAL CENTER, MOUNT ST MARYS HOSPITAL and Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Sambuchi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Sambuchi has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Gregory Sambuchi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Niagara Falls, NY.