Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory C Scribner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Cholesterol Management
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
He wasn't up to date on my conditions and wasn't aware how much he had cut me back on my pain med . More importantly, how quickly he had. He had to actually look at my chart and was oh guess that was abit too fast. He doesn't like giving you prescription for getting ypur preapproved electric chair fixed. Need total hip replacement, i am having to drag my leg around until sirgery a month away. He didn't approve my husband's chair either, who has both hips replaced and has mobility issues from strokes.
Dr. Scribner is great - he listens very carefully to what I have to say, and takes detailed notes to track progress. He goes the extra mile to treat the whole person - I have bad eating habits and he even tried to find a scholarship for me to attend a nutrition class/seminar in the area. He is easy to talk to and careful with his diagnosis, which is important.
I like Dr.Scribner, he is a very nice person. I went to the doctor for sleep and depression problems, he told me to take a anti-depression drug. The problems I was having turn out to be a calcium defiency and the SRI he perscribed turn out to be a appitit deprsent. Months later and broken ribs, and two broken teeth,400 dollars later, I have had to figure out the problem by myself. It is not his fault I have M.S. and nutrition problems, but I did expect help finding the issue. Instead he gave me a pill that did alot of harm.
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Dr. Scribner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Gregory C Scribner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR CommunityCare
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdventist Medical Group, 1350 NE 122nd Ave Ste 100, Portland, OR
Dr. Gregory C Scribner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.