Dr. Gregory J Semancik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory J Semancik?

Terrific Doctor

My teenage son spent most of his life choking and eating at a snail's pace. He had seen many doctors who ordered anything from swallow studies to having his tonsils removed. When he was 15, he needed to take a trip to the ER to remove food that was stuck in his esophagus. It was by chance that Dr. Semancik was on call and he diagnosed him properly within minutes of removing the lodged food! The diagnosis had to be confirmed with scopes, biopsies and testing, but they all pointed to exactly what he had told me that first night in the ER. It has been 3 years since that time and, with the proper treatment, my son has had no problems. That chance encounter was a true blessing! I would recommend consulting with Dr. Semancik in his office and not wait for the chance he might be on call in the ER!

MOM

Dr. Semancik has worked with my daughter for an ongoing condition for a few years. I appreciate his attitude, caring and professionalism, he puts my mind at ease. Your child would be in good hands.

He has been my daughters pediatric GI since birth. He was able to diagnose her promptly with a rare liver disease that often goes undiagonsed. I am extremely grateful to this Dr for his immediate care to my daughter. He was ahead of the game in every way. My daughter is 8 years old now . I believe part of the reason she is doing so well now is because of his early care . He is now in AK. We miss him and will be forever grateful to him . This Dr cares about his patients and goes the extra step to ensure they are taken care of.