Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory B Shankman
Dr. Gregory B Shankman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Utica, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Shankman is affiliated with St Elizabeth Medical Center and Faxton-St Luke's Hospital-St Luke's Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory B Shankman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Instead of focusing on the appointment and the health of the patient he focuses on the fact that the patient need an interpreter for the appointment. Instead of helping the patient he gets angry about the fact that she doesn't know English. He deliberately puts the patient down about this. Without any care in the world he goes to such measures to make the patient know how dumb he or she is because of this fact. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone. Such a shame.
He knowingly falsified the records he sent to my workers compensation insurance so I wouldn't get paid. And now I can't seem to get ahold of him to ask him what happened or that he fixes it. Called his office and his practice is located in New Jersey. Better believe I'm fighting this to the death, lawyers are looking into my case right now.
This guy should have his license taken away...writes a report saying I can work after 2 surgeries on my neck...my doctor has me at 100 disabled and this guys says no 50%. Report says he used some tools that I never heard of and that some woman was in the room. It was just me and him and it was a 5 minute appt. Lies lies lies. He should be ashamed. I am a single mom who cant even lift my son.
Dr. Shankman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Gregory B Shankman accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChad Joseph Cardillo, 1418 Genesee St, Utica, NY
Dr. Gregory B Shankman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Utica, NY.