Dr. Gregory J Simmons Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory J Simmons?

Dr Simmons is GREAT! He takes the time to actually listen to you and then explains exactly what your options are to help you get better. He's easy to talk to, seems concerned about the "whole" patient rather than just the problem they're having, and is very patient and kind. I've highly recommend him to several friends and they have also been very pleased with EVERYTHING about him.

Thank goodness Dr. Simmons was the on-call Dr.

After another Dr. refused to do my father's hip fracture surgery (because he wasn't on-call), Dr. Simmon's scheduled the surgery for Sunday a.m.Dr. Simmon's reassured me after the operation that the procedure went well and what to expect in the weeks ahead. God's hand was in this by placing my father in Dr. Simmon's care. He will be who I recommend to the families of the seniors I work with in the community.

I love Dr Simmons. He is the most compassionate Dr I have ever been to.

Excellent

Dr. Simmons is a very caring Doctor. He always has time for you to discuse matters regarding your health. I would refer him to anyone that would ask me. Plus he knows his business very well.

5 Star Doctor

Dr Simmons care about his patients. He takes the time to hear you out about what you are seeing him for, he also sends you for the PROPER testing; ie; x-ray, MRI, Bone Scan. He has great bedside manner and makes sure he follows up with you. I think this doctor is a wonderful doctor as I have had surgery by this doctor and he did a great job.

very good care

Very nice office, good staff all around. Dr is focused on getting me back to normal!

I have been a patient of Dr. Simmons for years. I highly recommend his services as an orthopedic doctor. If all doctors had just a quarter of his bedside manner and his compassion for people, we wouldn't have such a hard time keeping a good doctor...The only bad about this doctor is he doesn't do family practice. I cannot praise him enough. He doesn't judge a person. He listens and he truly does cares. I recommend him to all I speak to in need of a doctor. I have family who goes and would recommend anyone who needs a true doctor with dedication and compassion for people to make an appointment and see for themselves....and he has the best nurse to go along side of him. (Susan) I do appreciate him and wish all doctors could be just some of what he is as not just a doctor but as a man. Thank you so much Dr. Simmons, you are loved and respected by so many. I cannot thank you enough for being there for me personally.