Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory L Skie
Dr. Gregory L Skie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX, with another office in Mansfield, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Skie is affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory L Skie has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gregory L Skie has the following 20 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Back Pain
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pelvic Pain
- Sleep Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Migraine Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Showing 5 of 55
I was shopping around for specialist and when I sent my information to be checked by the front desk. No one ever called back I've called numerous times and no one answers the phone. Now I'm supposed to be comfortable with this office having personal information and no one to speak to. I can't make an appointment or do anything. I haven't even been to the office yet. I'll be looking around for another doctor since they can't even answer the phones or call back.
Amazing experience aside from the receptionist, Jamie. She is extremely rude and unprofessional. She openly complains about her personal life, will talk down to you, and hang up on you when you call. She permanently sounds annoyed and talks with an attitude when she doesn't agree with you. I've never experienced someone as unprofessional as this receptionist. I really hope her superiors notice how she treats their patients and can help her correct her poor behavior. It's making an excellent practice look bad.
I saw Dr. Skie for over 3 years. My husband had to take a job in McAllen and I had to stop seeing Dr. Skie. I have moved back and would give anything to be treated by him again. I let a pain dr in the valley talk me into a pain pump that is awful. Unfortunately Dr Skie does not deal with pumps. I am going to give this treatment a little more time and if it doesn't help, I'm getting it taken so I can go back to the Good Doctor. If you want your office visit to be like a fast food drive thru, then don't go to Skie. But if you want someone to care about YOUR pain, then go. When my husband took me to the appt. I was almost always called last, as he knew we did not mind the wait because he took good care of me. I had an allergic reaction in his office late one night. He called an ambulance, grabbed my chart and followed, then stayed with my husband until I was stable.
Dr. Skie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1983
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Gregory L Skie accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory L Skie in this video.
Dr. Gregory L Skie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.