Dr. Gregory V Sobol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory V Sobol?

Dupuytrens Contracture - The Viking Hand curse

I have a severe case of "Viking Hand" disease. Dr Sobol is the 4th hand doctor I've worked on this problem over the last 10 years. I was not impressed with any of the other doctors, or any of their suggestions, - including the ineffective & experimental injectable Xiaflex solutions I participated with. Somehow, I stumbled into Dr Sobol - & I can't say enough about the surgical miracles Dr Sobol has done for me!!! I've had 3 major surgery's so far (2 on my right hand & 1 on my left). My 4th - & final - surgery on my left hand will happen next week - & I can't wait!!! Dr Sobol has taken both of my hands from being crippled - & deformed - to fully functional - & perfectly normal looking. I wish I could post my before & after photos - the pictures are worth a 1000 words!!! I'm sure this final surgery will be a piece of cake for Dr Sobol. I'm already 90% normal & it's more or less just cleanup type stuff - considering everything he has done for me already. I don't do surveys or reviews - but in this case - f you need a doctor who has expertise in hand surgery - along with a magic touch - look no further - call Dr Sobol. Although I'm moving to Arizona in a couple weeks, if I ever need a hand doctor again I WILL come back to see Dr Sobol - even if I have to drive all the way!!!

Highly Recommend

I had two carpal tunnel surgeries by Dr. Sobol, great results and very easy recovery. Dr. Sobol and his staff are very professional.

Prior Ortho tech

I used to work in Orthopedic surgery years ago and I just thought the Dr and staff were excellent

Very nice experience

Dr. Sobol was very nice. My 4 year old had broke her arm and he made her feel very comfortable. I felt welcomed at the first visit. The receptionist's were polite and all the nurses were sweet to my daughter as well. I would recommend going here.

Patient

Disappointed with his bedside manner. Seemed disinterested and detached from my issues. Said there is worse things I the world. Regarding my diagnosis

Dr. Sobol and assistants were great, one front desk girl rude

I have Associates Degree as a medical secretary and many years experience working in doctor's offices and hospitals. There was one front desk girl during check in time that was very unfriendly to everyone and especially to an older gentlemen who needed to ask one question. I was shocked at her unfriendliness and unprofessionalism and was going to ask to speak to the Office Manager, but my appointment took over an hour and I was tired. If I need to see Dr. Sobol again and this happens, I will speak to the Office Manager. These front desk staff don't realize how much of an impression they make on the visit to see the doctors! I wanted to leave myself, but my trusted doctor had insisted I see Dr. Sobol. He was great and his assistants were also great! I highly recommend him.

AMAZING DOCTOR

After a four month nightmare of doctors that did not know what was wrong with my 3 yr old daughters thumb we were set up to see yet another doctor. We left the first appt feeling amazing after seeing Dr Sobol. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone!