Dr. Gregory Springett Is this you?

3.8

Dr. Springett...my lifesaver

Posted on December 15th, 2016

I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. There were many complications not cancer related. Dr. Springett stepped in and from that date onward he put my cancer on the run!!! The MOST professional physician I have ever met. He is so careful about what he says to you and the things he says you should take seriously. By the way....I just passed my 4th anniversary of being CANCER FREE due to Dr. Springett.

My Lifesaver

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

Dr Springett explained in clear but technical terms the nature of my disease and gave me a clear path towards survival. It was not an easy path, but together we met the initial goal Reduced my disease enough that I could qualify for surgery. My local oncologist gave me 5 to 7 months. Dr Springett said "lets try to save you". I am here 4 1/2 years later because of him and his team.

Phenomenal physician

Posted on September 15th, 2016

My mother has unresectable stage 4 pancreatic cancer. After meeting with 3 different teams whom all specialize in this disease process, we chose Dr. Springhett. My mother has outlived her prognosis of 9 months by FIVE YEARS AND COUNTING and remains in stable condition. This journey has been under the exceptional care, heartfelt concern, and expertise of Dr. Gregory Springhett. I will be forever thankful to him in explaining the hard and scary choices, listening to and responding to what we need explained and re-explained, allowing for both patient autonomy in the hard choices yet offering strong and competent guidance in how to understand the options, and the pros and cons at every turn. This isn't an easy journey, to say the least. Dr. Springhett offers a feeling of being heard, understood, cared for, valued, worth fighting for, and respected. Need I say more?

Completly Incompetent

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

He is arrogant and gives inaccurate information ,even as the exact therapy he discounts are showing great promise at his very hospital , He needs to wake up and stop worrying about how much the big drug companies are paying him on the side for his so called speaking tours. He has been compromise ..period do not go near this guy

Posted on July 21st, 2013

Find another Doctor

Pancreatic The worst I have ever experienced

Posted on September 24th, 2012

He left Bile in my father for weeks adding greatly to his death .He is a terrible man!

Posted on November 29th, 2016