Dr. Gregory Stanley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Stanley?

Good enough surgeon, but does not communicate well with patient or PT.

Posted on June 26th, 2017

Addressed the most obvious problem and did great with initial surgery. After numerous post-op visits and extensive PT, I finally had to go to another surgeon to have extensive scar tissue removed in order to get full use of my knee back. Would have had better results if he had used drainage pack post-surgery to help keep swelling down.

Awesome

Posted on June 13th, 2017

Total hip replacement. Very happy with results. He spends all the time necessary to answer questions about procedures and follow up. Since he is so much in demand, it can be difficult to get an appointment quickly. Wait time is sometimes long but well worth it knowing he takes the time to treat his patients with respect and care.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Great doctor. Office staff is wanting. Very disconnected.

Posted on April 27th, 2016

I have known Dr. Stanley since he operated on my husband's elbow in 2003. He is an excellent surgeon, kind, helpful, honest, and fully present in all follow-up care.

Difficult shoulder surgery, well done

Posted on October 15th, 2015

I am 72 & very active as to outside work such as wood splitting & property maintenance. I am a hard core ATV trail rider & ride over 1000 trail miles a year. I had a rotator cuff muscle that had been detached for 'at least a year' with a large hole torn in the shoulder joint that kept me awake at night. Dr. Stanley not only reattached it, but after therapy for the past eight months, I have regained 95% use, & feel with continuing therapy will get close to 100%. I can not rate Dr. Stanly high enough. The guy is good. He spends all the time with you needed to answer all your questions & what you need to do to regain full pain free use. He could schedule the post op visits a little more frequent & with him rather than an assistant I liked him so much I had him open up my wrist & relieve the carpal tunnel stress, & my wife had him trim the torn tissue in her knee. I would highly recommend him.

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Had knee surgery. I feel I made the best choice in Orthopedic providers. Dr. Stanley explained everything in terms I can understand leaving me feeling prepared for surgery and recovery.

Posted on August 22nd, 2015

I found Dr Stanley to be a doctor who sincerely cares about the "one", more than is common in most doctors offices. He not only listens, but he hears what his patient is saying and because of that, he shows the patient 2 things. One, he is truly concerned about the one in his office at the moment, and Two, he acts on it and goes beyond the traditional treatment. He thinks it out and fits (tailors) the treatment, even though it might be different than usual, to each individual. This is my feelings and experience with Dr. Stanley. He makes me feel like he truly cares and will do what ever it takes to remedy the problem I'm experiencing. Great doctor and caring person.

patient

Posted on June 12th, 2013

I rece ntly had a total hip replacement. I was totally scared out of my wits & after talking with Dr. Stanley & Erin....I was much more @ ease. This office runs like a fine tuned machine & the staff is amazing. I would recommend Dr. Stanley 100 percent. The new hip is pain free.

Posted on January 28th, 2012

Would recommend this doctor to help them.

Posted on August 29th, 2011

although he has a very busy practice Dr. Stanley took the time to explain with pictures what was going on and the options for treatment. He didn't seem rushed although I knew he had other patients to see. I was very happy with my care and would definitly return if needed.

A good experience

Posted on August 29th, 2011

Dr. Stanleys staff was very professional and will friendly. Dr. Stanley took the time to explain his diagnosis in terms that I was able to understand. My follow-up appointment went very well even with Dr. Stanley being extremely busy he took the time to explain other issues that had come up and my options for treatment.

First choice for Orthopedic care

Posted on August 29th, 2011

Exceptional surgical skillsExcellent listenerFantastic bedside manner