Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Starr
Dr. Gregory Starr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, GA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Starr is affiliated with Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hermann Fort Bend Hospital and Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Starr has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Starr is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hermann Fort Bend Hospital
Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
25 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Dr. Gregory Starr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhoebe Putney Memorial Hospital, 417 W 3rd Ave, Albany, GA
Dr. Gregory Starr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, GA.