Dr. Gregory W Stocks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory W Stocks?

Hip Replacement

Good surgon .Had good experience with dr Stocks and staff had hip replacement.Wish I had not waited so long ro get it done.Took a few months to get back to normal .Hip now feels great would recommend Dr Stocks he is a caring dr takes his time with you nice man.

Hip Replacement

Dr Stocks is very caring doctor.Had hip replacement 8 weeks ago it's coming along fine.Happy with the staff.Would recommend him .He as done many replacements over years reason I picked him.

Hip replacement surgery on both hips by Dr. Stocks

Fantastic bedside manner a doctor could have, especially a surgeon. Seemed knowledgeable about my case by spending time going over records before the appointment.

Doctor Gregory stocks is a wonderful surgeon

Dr. stocks did a complete hip replacement on me a couple years ago. I was in so much pain I could not get get up and down without severe pain. I had to use a walker before I had the surgery. The pain completely went away after surgery and I did not have any problems recuperating. I plan to have both knees replaced as soon as possible and I am confident he will do an excellent surgery.

Excellent outcome and bedside manner.

Beyond amazing in every way!

Takes the time and is viewed as the top 2 in Houston by multiple doctor friends

Does not cover injectable for knees. Makes you get from drug store which insurance will not cover as it is ONLY covered if purchased and done at client.

Total Hip Replacement ("mini-posterior")

Dr. Stocks replaced my hip on a Wednesday and I was home on Thursday. I was able to walk a mile (slowly & carefully) 2 days later. Today (2 weeks post-op) I'm absolutely amazed at how good I feel. Of course, I still have some discomfort and stiffness, (decreasing each day) but everything feels so much better than before surgery! Dr. Stocks is incredibly skilled. He's also caring, compassionate, and humble. His First Assist, Brandon Thompson, is great too. For me, it was quite helpful (and comforting) that I could email Brandon with any questions that I had both before & after surgery. Each time his responses were timely and complete. I will also say that my overall experience at Texas Orthopedic Hospital was outstanding. It took about a month to get an appointment with Dr. Stocks as a new patient. Then the earliest my surgery could be scheduled was about a month after that. And I have indeed spent some time sitting in the waiting room past my scheduled appointment times... but the bottom line is that it was worth the wait! It seems to me that if a doctor actually spends quality time with his/her patients, and addresses their questions and individual needs, it's inevitable that some appointments will run late. So why are we rating a surgeon's appointment waiting time in the same way that we rate the timeliness of pizza delivery or cable repair anyway?

I am Totally Amazed by Dr Stocks and Brandon. They have a way of making you feel like you are the most important patient they have. Dr Stocks is A World Class Physician but yet is very humble. I cannot recommend them Any Higher!!!

Excellent doctor!

best doctor ever. I had a total hip replacement at 41 yrs of age. recovery was quick and he listened to me.