Dr. Gregory J Swanson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Gregory J Swanson?

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Great Experience

Dr.Swanson removed my daughters tonsils and adenoids and from initial referral appointment to post surgery follow-up he was amazing. We were given proper expectations on recovery timelines from the very beginning. His staff helped me handle my insurance company's approval. I really couldn't have expected anything more.

Dr. Gregory Swanson is a Workers Comp Doctor. From my experience, he is more concerned with getting you back to work as a cost saver than he is about your pain and discomfort. I would not reccomend Dr. Gregory Swanson to anyone.