Dr. Gregory M Swor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory M Swor?

Caring and compassionate

Dr. Swor is a skilled surgeon who took wonderful care of me. Quick recovery, minimal pain didn't rush into surgery laid out all options and explained each one. Staff is courteous and friendly made me feel comfortable and at ease.

Money hungry

Never answered my emails for a procedure that I was to have .... I feel that the procedure was over the top basically to collect money !!!! He still hasn't answered any of my emails or explain anything about the procedure I was supposed to have ?

Great care

Dr Swor is an attentive, caring physician who takes time to thoroughly explain conditions, treatments and expectations. He performed my hysterectomy and appendectomy via robotic surgery and I feel SO much better. I trust his skills and judgement and highly recommend him and his staff. Teri helped me before and after surgery and made my experience very good!

DaVinci Robot Dr. Swor

The DaVinci Robot in the hands of Dr. Swor was truly amazing. In surgery at 7:30am home the next morning by 10am no pain meds needed. Complete Hysterectomy tubes and ovaries removed. Truly an expert in his field. Pre and post op visits were great. Office staff was wonderful. Great care all around. AARP covered it all. :-)

Dr. Gregory M Swor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.