Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory T Wilson
Dr. Gregory T Wilson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Reading, PA, with another office in Reading, PA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Reading Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory T Wilson has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 7
Dr Wilson referred me to nuclear medicine when my EKG did not show any problems. This test causes cancer and could lead to immediate death. He did not bother to tell me the dangers. When I found out at the appointment, I was disgusted by this recommendation. His goal was not to help me with my health, but to further funding of his study. People trust doctors to act in their best interest, but I have only seen people decline under a doctor's care. He is not trust worthy, but neither is the rest of the system.
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Gregory T Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory T Wilson in this video.
Dr. Gregory T Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.