Dr. Gregory Tilton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Tilton?

Posted on November 21st, 2013

Got a next day appt. upon referral from PCP, wait was 45-60 min. after the appt. time. Was referred for tests. Told that I would get a call within 2 days to schedule. After a week & no call, I called and was scheduled at a specific time following week. Day before the appt. courtesy call stated that appt. was 15 min. later than orig. appt. Upon arrival 15 min. early for appt., was informed the tests were scheduled for different time, 45 min. later than second time. Finally seen 2 hrs. and 15 min. later than original appointment time! Was called following day with test results and informed I would be mailed a copy as soon as results were typed. Received another call a day later to schedule tests. Informed them that I had already had tests 2 days ago. This office is obviously not organized at all. Will have to wait for the results to be mailed to me and consult with my PCP to determine exactly what's what. Be forewarned you will have to follow up to ensure you get service.

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

It has never failed that when I go in to see Dr. Tilton I have waited a couple of times in the room for 45min. to an hour. Never had Dr. Tilton follow up with me after an apptmt. I know he hears me when I ask a question but it's like he doesn't hear me. I have been sitting on the phone trying to make an apptmt and I have been holding for over 10 min, Other than that I do respect and like Dr. Tilton.

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Dr. tilton diagnosed and provided necessary lifesaving intervention. His professionalism and genuine concern for his patiesnts and their well being is evident in each and evry contact I have had with him and his staff.

Posted on September 14th, 2017