The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory P Titus
Dr. Gregory P Titus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Titus is affiliated with Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory P Titus has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Gregory P Titus has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. Gregory P Titus has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gregory P Titus is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I just want to thank you and your supporting staff for allowing me to encounter a totally delightful experience, the removal and replacement of my old dysfunctional Power Port with a new and effective one. A procedure which I was absolutely dreading. I call my new port a "healing portal" through which the infusion of healing medications eliminate diseased cancer cells, allowing for the regeneration of vibrant, healthy, functional ones. I wish you and your staff continued success as you continue to aid people on their transformational journey back to vibrant health and vitality.
Dr. Titus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMedical Diagnostic Imaging Group Ltd, 10835 N 25th Ave Ste 240, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Gregory P Titus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.