Dr. Gregory P Titus Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Have you seen Dr. Gregory P Titus?

Great Doctor...Great Experience

I just want to thank you and your supporting staff for allowing me to encounter a totally delightful experience, the removal and replacement of my old dysfunctional Power Port with a new and effective one. A procedure which I was absolutely dreading. I call my new port a "healing portal" through which the infusion of healing medications eliminate diseased cancer cells, allowing for the regeneration of vibrant, healthy, functional ones. I wish you and your staff continued success as you continue to aid people on their transformational journey back to vibrant health and vitality.

Lung Cancer