Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory S Uhl
Dr. Gregory S Uhl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with other offices in Greeneville, TN and Greeneville, TN . He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Uhl is affiliated with Takoma Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory S Uhl has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gregory S Uhl has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
Dr. Gregory S Uhl has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Uhl is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Wilford Hall Medical Center
Dr. Gregory S Uhl accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory S Uhl in this video.
Dr. Gregory S Uhl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.