Dr. Gregory M Uitvlugt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory M Uitvlugt?

Worthless office visit. Rude, inaccurate doctor.

He didnt examine my injury or even ask how happened. He just asked if I wanted meds or time off work, which was already handled by my primary care physician. He gave a much different diagnosis than two other specialist who reviewed my xray so I doubt he even looked at it. To top it all off, he recorded the wrong leg on the paper work. I'd never let him touch me or anyone I know with a knife. I will not be going back and will be refuting the charges due to lack of anything that could even remotely be called heathcare.

Did my knee surgery in 2001 and it's still doing great

Can't say enough about Dr. Uitvlugt and his bedside manner. Very compassionate. I never felt rushed. Very happy with overall visit.

Dr. Greg done 3 surgeries on my husband after a car accident, and we are very pleased with everything.

He is the VERY BEST Doctor I have ever had,

I would certainly recommend Dr. Uitvlugt for any orthropedic problem. He performed a total knee replacement for me, and I'm very pleased with the results. He explained the surgery, took time to answer my questions, and I'm very glad I had the procedure. He has a very courteous office staff, and they were glad to help me and answer any question I called about.

Mr

Office staff is horrible, constantly rescheduling appointments, they generally show attitude if questioned pertaining to constantly changing med perscriptions. Speaking with th operations director doesn't help, (nothing changes) and Dr. Uitvlugt is a decent doctor but he does not surround himself with competent customer service worth people. when Uitvlugt realized that i was going to see him for a final appointment he had his receptionist call (Renee) to cancel the appointment. I felt this was childish and a bit self centered.

unprofessional and crude

Dr. UItvlugt was crude and unprofessional. His language was just appalling. He failed to provide for privacy and used language that was inappropriate and filled with double entendre.

Unprofessional

Dr uitvlugt was crude and unprofessional.

GREAT GUY

Dr. Gregory M Uitvlugt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.