Dr. Gregory Van Stavern Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Van Stavern?

Would highly recommend

Posted on October 10th, 2017

I was shuffled between 3 doctors before I was referred to Dr Van Stavern. I am so pleased that I ended up in his office. I was taken back earlier than my actual appointment time and was very impressed with how productive my appt was. His entire staff was wonderful, very kind and professional. They even stayed late to run an extra test on me so I didn't have to drive another 2 hours another day just to have it done. He told me he would call me later that evening with results and he did. I feel he was very thorough and listened to my concerns. I can't express enough how happy I am to have found Dr Van Stavern and his staff. After many appts with other doctors, I finally have some answers.

Incredibly Dismissive - and wrong

Posted on June 20th, 2015

I didn't fit into his categories, so he dismissed everything I had to say, which happened to be the facts. He was sure all previous tests were incorrect, sure I and everyone in my entire family had fabricated that I had NOT had double vision as a child (REALLY? are you kidding? delusions of grandeur maybe?) sure that my lasik was not how I described, was for monovision (it wasn't). Wow, I find him pretty terrifying, actually.

Posted on May 12th, 2015

He knows his field well, is thorough, and has great assistants. However, he doesn't come across as friendly and it can be easy to feel he doesn't like you.

Dismissive