Dr. Gregory M Vercellotti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory M Vercellotti?

The Very Best

He is the best

I was diagnosed with anemia many yearsago & saw many doctors, all of whom only prescribed me an iron pills, whichI couldn't tolerate. I was very fatigued& depressed. I lost hope that any doctorwould be able to help me.Finally I got to see Dr. Vercellottitoday. After serious discussion & addressing all my heakth issues, doctorordered an iron infusion, which wouldn'taffect my digestive tract & will dramatically improve how I feel in justa couple of weeks.Doctor V. is very personal, direct, gentle & has a great sense of humor.The only bad thing I could say is thatyou have to wait for an appointmentwith him for a several months.Now I know why!I'm very happy & thankful to this doctor!

Great doctor

Experienced, pleasant md in the stem cell transplant dep't at the U of M Medical Center. Very professional and caring.

Dr. Gregory M Vercellotti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.