Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory Vornovitsky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gregory Vornovitsky has the following 24 expertise
- Back Pain
- Bone Densitometry
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Neck Pain
- Peptic Ulcer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Sprains and Strains
- Urinary Incontinence
Showing 5 of 11
Wonderful, caring, extremely knowledgeable doctor combining state-of-the-art technology with old-fashioned concern with his patient's well-being and state of mind. Always happy to answer questions, even by email. Never in a hurry to get you out the door and reluctant to order unnecessary tests. Ideal.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Vornovitsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yale-New Haven Hospital
14 Years Experience
Yale University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions46 Prince St, New Haven, CT
Dr. Gregory Vornovitsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.