Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gregory R Wahle has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Staff was efficient but barely looked up from computer. Dr Wahle is the most unresponsive, incommunicative, non caring physician I have ever seen. Despite numerous visits due to my symptoms he continued to tell me I was fine for almost 2 years. I sought another opinion and was quickly diagnosed with kidney cancers D had kidney and ureter removed followed by chemo.
Waited 90 minutes in excruciating pain. Could not ask him questions-he must have been in a hurry. He recommended a further procedure that is not successful for people in my situation. He failed to remove my kidney stone so I went to another doctor who could and did remove it two days later. Staff said Wahle was a "good" doctor--like what else would they say and keep their job?
Dr. Wahle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Clarian Health Partners
Dr. Gregory R Wahle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsUrology Of Indiana, 679 E County Line Rd, Greenwood, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory R Wahle in this video.
Dr. Gregory R Wahle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood, IN.