Dr. Gregory R Wahle Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gregory R Wahle?

Understanding doctor

First seen Dr. Wahle for kidney stones. Wait time was short and did not take long to get an appointment. He has listened to what I say and will take the time to explain things to you. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Last saw him December 2017.

Can't communicate with him very well. Takes too long to get in. Long wait

Retired MCPO

Over 15 years and I think he is the best. He listens and hears. He responds directly and with understanding. He is respectful and I respect him.

Staff was efficient but barely looked up from computer. Dr Wahle is the most unresponsive, incommunicative, non caring physician I have ever seen. Despite numerous visits due to my symptoms he continued to tell me I was fine for almost 2 years. I sought another opinion and was quickly diagnosed with kidney cancers D had kidney and ureter removed followed by chemo.

Go Elsewhere

Waited 90 minutes in excruciating pain. Could not ask him questions-he must have been in a hurry. He recommended a further procedure that is not successful for people in my situation. He failed to remove my kidney stone so I went to another doctor who could and did remove it two days later. Staff said Wahle was a "good" doctor--like what else would they say and keep their job?

Would not send my animal to him.

At my last visit he was very rude to me. He only spent 5 minutes with me. I was doing a follow up because my family doctor told me to follow up. He made me feel like I was not important. He never went into detail about my situation. He hurried me out the door and told not to come back until my next follow up appt. which is with another doctor and it is next year. He gave a number to get a second opinion just to cover him.If you have fallen on hard times and your account is behind he is not friendly.