Dr. Gregory L Wakeman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory L Wakeman?

Finally found the doctor I always wanted!

What an amazing Doctor! I didn't feel rushed, he listened to everything I said, and answered all my questions. I am so glad I found Dr. Wakeman!

Thorough and caring

My experience with Dr. Wakeman was excellent. He asked many questions and even called my (out of state) previous doctor to clarify one of the medications I am taking. He wasn't rushed, in fact the opposite, and it did not seem like an Urgent Care appointment. I will see him again.

Amazing Caregiver!

I went to Dr. Wakeman as Urgent care,and liked him so much, I made him and La Costa Urgent Care my PCP. He is the most thorough, knowledgeable, and caring doctor I have ever seen. My conditions are many, and he went out on a limb for me several times with insurance and prescription coverage. Great listener, great person.

Not a very professional care provider

I had to leave the first time to make it in time for work, which I had to leave regardless of my symptoms.I waited about 30-35 minutes in the waiting room. And about 10-15 minutes in the patient room.I had influenza like symptoms with horrible back and leg pain/numbness.It seems like I did most of the talking and asking questions while he examined me for nearly 30 seconds to only recommend "not to eat Ramen Noodle and do not take Immodium" to get rid of my gastric infection. I was sent home with out any antibiotics, pain killers or any concern that my numbness would be linked to a serious concern.The walk to pay at the desk was longer than the actual visit.

Dr. Gregory L Wakeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carlsbad, CA.