Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory S Waters
Dr. Gregory S Waters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Waters is affiliated with North Carolina Specialty Hospital. Dr. Waters has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory S Waters has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Gregory S Waters has the following 4 expertise
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Rectal Cancer
Dr. Gregory S Waters has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gregory S Waters is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Waters is very considerate and spends the time that you need to ask and understand your questions. He responds to calls in a timely manner. He is one of the nicest physicians I have worked with. He is good at coming up with a plan for standard problems but when faced with something out of the ordinary his ability to think outside the box is somewhat limited.
I had hemorrhoid surgery and many folks told me how awful it was going to be in general (even other medical folks). With Dr.Waters it was not a walk in the park (after all it is hemorrhoid surgery), but it was NOT the horrible experience everyone else told me it would be. My best friend that had the same surgery in Florida and had a bad time was shocked at how well I did. She confirmed I had a great surgeon!He made sure you were treated as if you were his ONLY patient. He even called me when I emailed him that I had questions about my surgery and asked if it was a good time for me to talk, he was concerned for MY time even though he is a very busy doctor. I had complete trust in him and he did a great job!! I highly recommend him! Especially if you got to get rid of those horrible roids!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Waters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Gregory S Waters accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Blvd, Winston Salem, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gregory S Waters in this video.
Dr. Gregory S Waters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.