Dr. Gregory E Weisenberger Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gregory E Weisenberger?

Review - Dr. Gregory Weisenberger

Dr. Wiesenberger has been my family doctor now for more that 30 years. He is always concerned with any health issues, always visits me whenever I have been in the hospital and I have the highest level of trust and respect for him.

This man has no heart

He should not be a doctor he does not care about his patients.

Not a very caring Doctor.

I also Have family members that have gone to him for years.. Granted , he will send you off to get a test or to be seen by a specialist, he just does not take the time necessary to really listen once you hit a certain age.I think his theroy is," Well your old what do you expect?"He has no compassion PERIOD! Every time your in his office he spends his whole time reading your chart instead of really listening to you.He delivered the news to my Mother in the hospital that she was dying and there was nothing more they could do.. Trust me, he SUCKED at it! Then a month later when seeing my Sister in his office asked, how she was doing? She replied, " Not very well since my Mother passed away." He said, "Oh you lost your Mother? I'm sorry to hear that." She told him, "Yes, your the one that told her she was dying." 20 years seeing the same family, every month and he didn't even remember.

Happy Patient

I switched to Dr. Weisenberger after being misdiagnosed by two previous doctors. He has been my doctor now for several years and always takes the time to listen to what I have to say and addresses any and all problems I have. His office staff is wonderful. Typical office wait is 15 minutes or less but occasionally he runs later. This is fine by me since no matter how late it is he still spends the time needed with me.

office staff is rude

This Doctor needs to retire

Dr. Wisenberger's bedside manner is very abrasive. I have seen him four times over the past three months and he seems extremely angry everytime I go in. He appears to be burt out of compassion. He simply does not seem to care about what you are going through. Also, I have to add that the first time I saw him I spoke with him for 20 minutes and he charged my insurance company $288.00; he never laid a finger on me; didnt even listen to my heart; ect. Next, the last two times I have gone in he kept saying he didnt have my chart. I told him he did, he was adamant that he didnt. Well after searching he found my chart and I heard him say as he walked back in the door 'maybe I should have read this.' Thanks but no thanks, I am moving on.