Dr. Gregory Whitaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Whitaker?

Posted on October 4th, 2015

I trusted Dr. Whitaker with my life. Due to his negligence my life will NEVER be the same.

Replace Your Office Staff....PLEASE!!!!!

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

Dr. Whitaker is an intelegent, caring doctor. However his office managers and staff are horrible! Theyre cold, RUDE and have NO COMPASSION towards the patients at all. Just .. Go In... Get Out... Give Us the Cash!! We have no time for your questions or anything else you may have to say! Poor Dr. Whitaker! I hope you can replace your staff members before THEY cause you to lose your practice.

best ob/gyn

Posted on August 3rd, 2012

i love dr. g.whitaker he too really great care of me while i was pregnant.and the after care was wonderful.i have told everyone i know about him and how great of serve you get.

Dr Whitaker is THE BEST!

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

I HIGHLY recommend Dr Whitaker! I have been his patient since he began practice in Savannah, GA. I have followed Dr Whitaker wherever he has gone. He is a genuinely caring doctor, highly trained, and a wonderful Christian person. It is quite obvious Dr Whitaker is dedicated to his profession and has a life calling for helping people. I wouldn't trust my GYN care to anyone else!

Claire Weil. Staff

Posted on April 6th, 2012

To the woman who posted below. Calling the kettle black. As I remember the staff was rude to you because we had complaints from every other person in the waiting room while you were cursing every Orr word screaming obsecene things and then graffiting office supplies because you were too impatient to wait. Then you had the maturity to ask a man for a ciggerate while pregnant. When he told you no, not only did you cuss him out but also tried to fight him. Leave your hypocriticy elsewhere or simply find a new doctor

stay away

Posted on January 10th, 2012

Got cursed out by Dr. Whitakers wife. Chased me down in the parking lot. Called me a drug abuser in front of staff and patients. The absolute worst experience I've ever been apart of. Staff is also rude. They hate their jobs. You will not feel welcomed. Almost have to see it to believe it.

Inappropriate, invade personal space, odd demeanor

Posted on May 16th, 2010

Dr. Whitaker is AWSOME!

Posted on November 14th, 2009

Dr. Whitaker delivered my 2 older kids and is going to deliver the baby im currently preg. with. I wouldn't have anyone else be my obgyn!!!!! I recommend him to EVERYONE that i know!!!

Posted on December 30th, 2016