Dr. Gregory F Winters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory F Winters?

Great doctor. Answered my many questions thoughtfully.

Not bad

Staff were really nice. Got checked in quick, got called back quicker. The gal that brought me back was very friendly. Dr. was to the point, didnt waste his time, didnt waste mine. Got scheduled right afterwards. That lady was a nice lady too. End of my visit I felt like I knew A-Z on the Colonoscopy.

EXTREME CARE CHOOSING THIS ONE

Dr. tore a hole in my colon during routine colonoscopy and have had multiple problems since. Many doctors and medicines to help with the problems I was left with. (12 years) The attitude was OH WELL!, accidents happen. No apology offered. A surgeon was called in to cut out damaged section of the Colon, and repair the problems I was left with. NO RATING DESERVED.

I called a month after my procedure to get results. Was told that I was being referred to a specialist after he reviewed my file with other doctors in his office. Was given the name of the new doctor which I called to schedule a appointment. About a week later I received a call from another doctor that they had also sent my name to for the same thing. My records were sent to the new doctor without photos. It appears that the office doesn't know what they are doing. The only contact I had with this doctor was in the class before the procedure and after being woke up after the procedure was complete where he spent approximately 3 minutes telling me what they found. Wasn't until a month later when I called for the results did I find out there was another issue that needed to be looked at. Customer service??? What customer service!

Microscopic Colitis

Dr. Winters has been treating me for the above condition for nearly three years. I have found him to be very knowledgeable and effective re this form of colitis. He has always been courteous and caring in his discussions with me.

Felt the Doctor was just going through the motions. He never even made an attempt to obtain past records to provide accurate DX. Will be changing gastro Dr. for sure..

10 minute ofice visit spent mostly typing info from my hospital records into his computer. Asked me almost no questions, did not encourage or allow any questions from me. I felt that I was treated like a name/number on paper, barely looked in my direction. Hope he is technically good.

Dr. Gregory F Winters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Medford, OR.