Dr. Gregory Witkowski Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Witkowski?

horrible doctor.He got in an argument with my primary doctor about not following up on blood clots after surgery.And sure enough I got them and was hospitalized again.He just seemed like he was always in a hurry to get to the next patient.No compassion whatsoever.I need several more surgeries and will NEVER use him again

Posted on May 12th, 2017

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Dr. Witkowski barley talked to me during the appointment. My pain has been going on for going on four months and stated it was plantar fasciitis however; the pain is on the outside of my foot not in the middle. He gave me a boot and sent me on my way. Even if it was Plantar fasciitis he gave no direction for stretches, icing, etc. I found out by research myself. It addition, when I came back they did a second xray and then said they would send for mri however, waited to turn it in for approval the Friday after my appointment so they can add notes to the system for approval. The following week it got denied because there were no notes in the system to get approval. So again I waited for him to correct his mistake again.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Dr. Witkowski was very very helpful and kind--takes care to explain everything to you

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Terrific, comprehensive assistance today from dr. w. Spot on with work ethics and my needs

Posted on October 27th, 2017