Dr. Gregory Wolgamott Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Wolgamott?

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Dr. Wolgamott has been an awesome doctor. He was very compassionate when I had a miscarriage. Now that I am 40 (almost 41) weeks along and really don't want to endure another cesarean he has been so supportive in my decision for a VBAC. I am very confident in his abilities as an OB/GYN and have no doubt that he has only had my best interest in mind as his patient. He is very thorough and makes sure that any questions I have had are answered.

Posted on September 7th, 2012

Dr. Walgamott may be one of the best doctors I have seen. He is kind, patient and thorough. Each time I have visited him, he has listened carefully to me until I have finished describing what is going on with me. He has fully explained any information I needed to know. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone.

Posted on March 19th, 2015