Dr. Gregory A Woods Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gregory A Woods?

Very Dissappointed

Dr. Woods preformed knee surgery on me. He did not speak to my spouse or myself during post-op that day nor, have I seen him since. I had to call the office about follow-up care for surgery post op I because I got nothing from him at the hospital; got a call 2 days later. His nurse called 3 days later and had no idea why I was calling. I have questioned a specific pain from my surgery since 1 week posted visit. I have only been able to see his PA. Last follow-up visit was told now I have to have surgery to correct the problem caused by the surgery resulting in the pain I have been questioning from the onset. Frustrated! My experience with this doctor is that he is a get them in get them out doc. Even when the problem was finally discovered at the final surgery follow-up appointment the surgeon, standing outside the door, never stepped in the room to discuss the repair that is going to have to be done. My insurance paid for a surgeon not PA to treat me.

Never Present

Had to look him up to know what he looked like.

Best ortho surgeon ever!!

Dr. Woods has been treating me for a little over a year and a half for degenerative arthritis in my knee. He is attentive and goes over your films with you and explains in detail what he finds. He is conservative in the treatment not automatically jumping into a major surgery without exhausting other remedies. Dr. Woodshas operated on my knee once and im getting ready to have a knee replacement as we have e exhausted all treatments. I would trust dr. Woods with my care and any upcoming surgery needed he is an excellent surgeon.

Dr. Gregory A Woods is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Braselton, GA.