Dr. Gregory M Woolfolk Is this you?

22 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gregory M Woolfolk?

Dr Woolfolk is awesome! I have referred Dr Woolfolk to several people. I've been going to him for Many years and I know I can trust him. He always has my best interests in mind and I always follow his lead. I have a great deal of respect for Dr Woolfolk and feel lucky to have a great doctor to help through my disease. The only negative would be the Front desk Staff. They could be more professional and pleasant. I wish they would exemplify the behavior I receive from the doctor and nurse. Example- Inappropriate discussions about other patients in front of me , while I wait to stop being ignored for scheduling. Also, the attire and office space behind the desk was sloppy and unprofessional. Dr Woolfolk deserves better from his staff.

Dr. Gregory M Woolfolk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.