Dr. Gregory J Yanish Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gregory J Yanish?

Fantastic!!

Dr. Yanish performed both of my carpal tunnel surgeries in June 2017. After my initial appointment with him and then the tests to determine if I was qualified for the surgery, he explained everything step by step. He definitely welcomes questions too! My recovery from the surgeries was fast! I had each of them done on a Friday and was back to work the following Monday. Recovery was not painful at all, just some discomfort and having to remember I had to take it easy with use of the particular hand. Everyone I came in contact with from making the appointments, to the nurses in surgery/recovery were great! I absolutely recommend Dr. Yanish!!

carpal tunnel surgery

Dr Yanish performed endoscopic surgery on both wrists one week after surgery Dr Yanish released me to perform normal hand functions i am completity pain free thanks to Dr Yanish I give Dr Yanish a 5 star review

Good Doctor

Dr Yanish is very knowledgeable and a skillful surgeon. . He was spot on diagnosing my hand issue. After surgery it is feeling better than I could have expected. I would recommend him and his staff. They took great care of me. MK

Carpal tunnel release surgery.

Very friendly, efficient staff. Never had to wait long for my appointments. Dr. Yanish explained the procedure very well. Staff was always concerned about my comfort level. I would recommend Dr.Yanish to anyone needing carpal tunnel release surgery.

EXCELLENT SURGEON AND VERY PLEASANT AS WELL

HAD SURGERY ON BOTH ELBOWS BY DR. GREGORY YANISH AND AM EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH RESULTS AS WELL AS EASE TO DEAL WITH AND VERY PERSONABLE

BEST Experience Ever

Dr. Yanish did Carpel Tunnel surgery for me, and it was an excellent experience. Minimal invasion, a quarter inch scar, no pain meds needed, and perfect results with no numbness or tingling in my hand. I was referred to Dr. Yanish and could have ended up anywhere for this procedure, but his method is the least invasive and had short recovery time. I am so happy with the service and the professional people at Capitol Orthopedic.

Carpal tunnel release on both wrists and cubital release on right side.

Great care and excellent results. I would recommend Dr Yanish and his staff to anyone.

Don't Wait! For Carpal Tunnel Relief EASY

Professional, pleasant & EFFECTIVE. Out patient with easy recovery using a scope rather than full Open style surgery.

Very satisfied. Very knowledgable, took all the time I needed to answer all my questions before and after my surgeries.

I was referred to Dr. Yanish by a friend to see him for a second opinion, he took the time to listen to my concerns, scheduled me for an MRI and even after the MRI showed a tear, he investigated further damage in my arm that resulted in two things wrong when the first doctor told me I had tenditnitis and I was 'over 40' so....Dr. Yanish scheduled surgery and my arm is better than ever. I really appreciated his expertise, the time he took and the concern he had. Dr. Yanish wanted me to get better and that I am. :)

Retired Chief Nurse V.A. (Des Moines, IA)

Very professional and competent, I received outstanding care. He and the staff we well organized, they listened and answered all my questions, gave both verbal and written instructions. Provided me with a map and multiple phone numbers in case I needed help or had additional questions. The whole experience was exceptional.

Very satisfied with the outcome of Dr Yanish's surgeries that he preformed on both of my hands. Carpel Tunnel release and trigger finger release

Dr. Gregory J Yanish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clive, IA.