Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Young
Dr. Gregory Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Young is affiliated with Childrens Hospital of, Children's Hospital of Orange County and St. Joseph Hospital - Orange. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Young has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Gregory Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.