Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Grenville J Machado has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Grenville J Machado has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Grenville J Machado has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Grenville J Machado is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
If I could I would give them no stars. The doctor and his staff are awful. I have never been treated so badly by people who are supposed to be "professionals" in my whole life. I told them that I was going to be changing to a different doctor for my son so all of his doctors can be from one facility. I asked them for my sons medical records and they told me I was not allowed to have them. HIPPA violation number 1.So I take my son to his last appointment and I sign him in, and they look up at me and look back down and completely ignore me. Then I wait and wait for them to call me back and they don't. They start calling people back that had appointments after my son's. People who just got there. So I left. Absolutely rude. I went to my sons New doctors to have them request his medical records. Then doctor machados office calls me and tells me I must pay 48 dollars for the records or they will not transfer them. HIPPA VIOLATION NUMBER 2. They are rude, vindictive, and retaliate when they don't get their way. I called the doctor to let him know what was going and he was just as rude.
Do NOT go to this Dr. He dishes out drugs without knowing side effects. Misdiagnosed a stroke happening in his office. Sent patient home with meclazine told the patient they were having vertigo. Took 40 minutes before patient was seen because Dr was too busy meeting with the drug rep. Very dangerous. does not watch interactions with medication but just gives them out free. Very disappointed and angry as my better half almost died because of this!
I been with him since 2001 and my children. Now my grandchildren. He remembers everything going on and whenever I come he ask me about them.
43 Years Experience
Goa Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Akron General Medical Center
Dr. Grenville J Machado accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Connect Fully Insured
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGremville Machado Md, 2839 Copley Rd, Copley, OH
Dr. Grenville J Machado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Copley, OH.