Dr. Greta V Guyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Greta V Guyer?

Pleasant visit

Received paperwork and directions to office a week in advance before visit. Wait time was between 5 to 10 minutes. She spent time listening to my symptoms, answering my questions, and accurately diagnosing my problem. Dr. Guyer was very kind and made the visit comfortable.

Very knowledgeable - very pleased.

Always get a second opinion

Had a very long wait and beside manner was not very helpful. She moved her office from K.C, and I did not know until I walked up to the front door. Her staff did not send a courtesy call to let me know. When I asked her why her staff made it look like I was the one responsible for her re-location. They are very unprofessional, etc. Once inside to see her she asked me why I was there(wow) Just found out about my diabetes and she did not explain what I needed to do, she just handed me several samples and a prescription. I was not comfortable with the meds she gave me so I did not take them I found another dr.and went elsewhere only to find out I did not need to be on all those meds two times a day plus the needle for insulin. It's been a yr. now and I am in the very best shape I can be now. Thanks Greta for not forwarding my records to my new dr. My sugar levels are "FANTASTIC"

Excellent

Always prompt, professional, and dependable

Dr. Greta V Guyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Charleston, WV.