Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Greta S Mcfarland MD
Dr. Greta S Mcfarland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chanute, KS. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Greta S Mcfarland has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Greta S Mcfarland has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Greta S Mcfarland is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Very fake and will lie to you.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Greta S Mcfarland - Posted on April 21st, 2018
This woman is an insurance milker and will lie to you. She gave my baby a shot I had signed a refusal form for and then lied to me about it. She also made way too big of a deal about test results/ignored the ones we should have been paying attention to. Find someone who can be trusted, don't stop here.
40 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Tulsa Medical College
Dr. Greta S Mcfarland Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsASHLEY CLINIC, 505 S Plummer Ave, Chanute, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Greta S Mcfarland, MD - Pediatrics in Chanute, KS, in this video.
Dr. Greta S Mcfarland is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chanute, KS.