Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gretchen L Bruno has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Gretchen L Bruno has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
Dr. Gretchen L Bruno has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gretchen L Bruno is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Bruno has a very arrogant presentation. She reacts with defense and aggression to the question patient asks to simply make informed choices. Also, made a mistake during the surgery, damaged another organ that resulted in a long-term follow up, and other surgeries to fix the mistakeâ¦ would not recommendâ¦
18 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Virginia Commonwealth University Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Colorado East Denver, 10400 E Alameda Ave, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gretchen L Bruno in this video.
Dr. Gretchen L Bruno is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.