Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gretchen Fahrenbruch
Dr. Gretchen Fahrenbruch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton Junction, NJ. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Fahrenbruch is affiliated with Umdnj University Hospital, Capital Health System - Mercer Campus and Capital Health System - Fuld Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Gretchen Fahrenbruch has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Fahrenbruch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Umdnj University Hospital
Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
26 Years Experience
East Carolina University
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions54 Montgomery St, Princeton Junction, NJ
Dr. Gretchen Fahrenbruch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton Junction, NJ.