Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gretchen M Fermann has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Gretchen M Fermann has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Gretchen M Fermann has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gretchen M Fermann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I have seen Dr. Fermann only a few of times in the past five years. Overall she was pleasant and spent an appropriate amount of time with me. However, during a procedure when I was experiencing a lot of pain and discomfort, I could have used a reassuring gesture or kind word. I was very disappointed that Dr. Fermann never even acknowledged my uncomfortable situation. As a result, I will likely look for a new ob/gyn.
I've been with Dr. Ferman for about 5 years now, and have never had any issues. She's very informative, understanding, and takes the time to explain things to me and answer my questions. The office staff is very helpful and getting an emergency appointment isn't a problem, it might just not be at the time you ideally want, but it is short notice and you can get in. Office is comfortable and in a nice building. I would suggest her to anyone and everyone.
Dr. Fermann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Gretchen M Fermann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Premier Health Plan
- Premier HealthOne
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSeven Hills Womens Health Center, 7495 State Rd Ste 300, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gretchen M Fermann in this video.
Dr. Gretchen M Fermann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.