Dr. Gretchen M Fermann Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gretchen M Fermann?

Pleasant but Not Warm

I have seen Dr. Fermann only a few of times in the past five years. Overall she was pleasant and spent an appropriate amount of time with me. However, during a procedure when I was experiencing a lot of pain and discomfort, I could have used a reassuring gesture or kind word. I was very disappointed that Dr. Fermann never even acknowledged my uncomfortable situation. As a result, I will likely look for a new ob/gyn.

Great Practice and MD

I've been with Dr. Ferman for about 5 years now, and have never had any issues. She's very informative, understanding, and takes the time to explain things to me and answer my questions. The office staff is very helpful and getting an emergency appointment isn't a problem, it might just not be at the time you ideally want, but it is short notice and you can get in. Office is comfortable and in a nice building. I would suggest her to anyone and everyone.

Dr. Gretchen M Fermann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.