Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gretchen E Kluesner
Dr. Gretchen E Kluesner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Union, MO. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Kluesner is affiliated with St Louis University Hospital. Dr. Kluesner has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Gretchen E Kluesner has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Gretchen E Kluesner has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Gretchen E Kluesner is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
She's a great dr
Wonderful doctor. I drive more than an hour to go see her. I moved away, and cannot find another doctor even close to as good as she is. I have a lot of health problems, and she has stuck by me to try to figure out what they were. She never questioned me that I was in pain when all my test results came back negative for the things she tested for, and eventually we were able to find what it was. She is completely worth it, I don't know why that other reviewer had problems. Her staff is wonderful. Dr. Kluesner remembers me by name, and never rushes thru her appointments with me. Hopefully, she always accepts my insurance, and I never have to move somewhere too far to travel to see her when I need to.
She will not take the tme to look my daughter over for the problems she has had and only wants to talk. She doesn't care if she is in pain and only return phone calls at 4:00pm. Better find a different doctor cause she will not help you. Cause I still don't know what is wrong with my daughter-so I have to find a new one cause she doesn't want to take the effort to help heel her
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
Dr. Kluesner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Gretchen E Kluesner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Clinic Primary Care St Andrews Drive, 97 Saint Andrews Dr, Union, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gretchen E Kluesner in this video.
Dr. Gretchen E Kluesner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Union, MO.