Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gretchen E Korver
Dr. Gretchen E Korver, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Gretchen E Korver has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Gretchen E Korver has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Gretchen E Korver is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I hope your time isn't important
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gretchen E Korver - Posted on November 5th, 2018
After waiting 9 months to see this doctor for a small psoriasis problem that turned into a very bad case while I waited to get in to see her, and making sure I was on time for it, I again waited in her waiting room for over an hour for a first in the morning appointment. She diagnosis me with psoriasis and called me in a perscription for a cream that cost over $200 dollars. Needless to say I did not get the medication and will not be going back to her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gretchen E Korver - Posted on March 13th, 2018
I have severe psoriasis problem and been treated by another dermatologist for so many years and yet no good results not until I switched to Dr. Korver who took care of me during my worst time of psoriasis flare up, she managed to get me into normal level of my problems until it finally solved in a short period of time, she’s very professional and her staff, very concerned and she’s caring, to this Day am still in remission, I recommended Dr. Korver to some of my friends and highly recommend her to anyone.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gretchen E Korver - Posted on August 16th, 2012
Okay, being a dermatologist, their first concern should be keeping the skin good looking; well, this dermatologist has taken a tiny mole, removed it, and made it into the size of a GOLF BALL on my cleavage. So now, I have this enormous scar. I regret trusting this doctor. The office staff seemed so nice but the moment I wanted to tell my input and concern they turned into snatches instantly. Just please, pick a dermatologist wisely. I found a great dermatologist, dr. billie casse. Check her out before settling for scum bag. I'd probably let a person off the street operate on me before Dr. Korver.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gretchen E Korver - Posted on March 5th, 2009
16 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Gretchen E Korver Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Hometown Health Commercial PPO
- Hometown Health Premier HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Gretchen E Korver is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Reno, NV.