Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gretchen S Lent MD
Dr. Gretchen S Lent, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Gretchen S Lent has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Gretchen S Lent has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Gretchen S Lent is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gretchen S Lent - Posted on December 17th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gretchen S Lent - Posted on August 15th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gretchen S Lent - Posted on September 24th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gretchen S Lent - Posted on August 7th, 2011
I found this doctor cold and condescending. I had a painful and irritating cough that kept me up all night, and I needed to be at work early in the morning every day. I made this clear to her, yet all she wanted to give me was medication that would actually make me jittery and keep me up. When I asked for something to help my cough that wouldn't disturb my sleep even more than the cough, she simply said in that condescending tone of hers that I "just had to weigh the benefits with the risks if I wanted to get better". She thought I was looking for drugs when all I wanted was antibiotics and something to make my cough go away without making me feel like I'm on speed.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gretchen S Lent - Posted on May 11th, 2010
18 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Gretchen S Lent Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
Locations & DirectionsTORRANCE MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER, 3330 Lomita Blvd, Torrance, CA
Dr. Gretchen S Lent is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Torrance, CA.