3.9

Highly Dissatisfied

Medical Negligence

She didn’t read my elderly relative test results and misdiagnosed illness. The State Medical board is very interested......

Would definitely recommend Dr. Lent. She has a gift for discussing results and options and answers questions and concern with a calm and caring and reassuring manner. I didn't feel rushed as I had before in the ER. Awesome doctor. Wish they could all be like her!

Great ER doctor. The person above with the cough needs to get over it and stop going to the ER for simple stuff like a cough !

Not nice

I found this doctor cold and condescending. I had a painful and irritating cough that kept me up all night, and I needed to be at work early in the morning every day. I made this clear to her, yet all she wanted to give me was medication that would actually make me jittery and keep me up. When I asked for something to help my cough that wouldn't disturb my sleep even more than the cough, she simply said in that condescending tone of hers that I "just had to weigh the benefits with the risks if I wanted to get better". She thought I was looking for drugs when all I wanted was antibiotics and something to make my cough go away without making me feel like I'm on speed.

Great Doctor

She was thorough, kind, compassionate...And HOT!Grey's Anatomy look out!

Dr. Gretchen S Lent is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Torrance, CA.