Dr. Gretel Trullenque Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gretel Trullenque?

The One

Posted on April 8th, 2013

This is a great Doctor who I feel very comfortable with. She makes me feel like she cares about her patients, and tries to do the best she can on their behalf. I highly recommend this doctor.

My Doctor

Posted on March 1st, 2013

She is very professional, spends time with me and truly listens to me. I definitely would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Posted on May 28th, 2012

I highly recommend this Dr. I have been going to see her for over a year now. She was caring, very attentive and knowledgeble.She spent time with me and is accurate in her diagnosis.

not the one

Posted on August 8th, 2011

When she first started and had a small practice she was great but as she expanded and moved into a newer, nicer facility she became cold and distant almost like we you bothering her.

Avoid at all costs!

Posted on November 24th, 2009

This is a horrible office! Staff is rude, incompetent, and barely speaks any english. Staff insisted that I have an EKG as rountine practice but no one knew how to use the machine. They did the test on me 5 times and finally the 3rd nurse knew what to do. After all the waiting, Dr. Trullenque spent 5 minutes with me and while I told her I had more questions, she left. I went in again for some blood testing and was promised results on a Friday. I wasn't sure what time the office closed and tried to call Friday just after 5:30pm to get my results. I was forwarded to an answering service without being told and then was yelled at because I didn't know that the office was closed. The following Monday, I had to call 4 times and threaten to file a complaint before my results were finally given. Do not go here of to the 154th St Medical Plaza at all!!

Posted on November 8th, 2017