Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Grigol Adeishvili MD
Dr. Grigol Adeishvili, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Grigol Adeishvili has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Grigol Adeishvili has the following 10 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Grigol Adeishvili is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Wonderful, caring Doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grigol Adeishvili - Posted on December 9th, 2018
I would like to recommend Doctor Gregori! He is very careful, detailed, loyal to his patients. Truly amazing person and highly professional. I thank Dr. Gregory for all his help and for being by my side every second I needed him. Highly recommended!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Grigol Adeishvili - Posted on February 9th, 2017
9 Years Experience
Tbilisi State Medical University
Graduated in 2009
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Grigol Adeishvili Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCONEY ISLAND HOSPITAL, 2601 Ocean Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Grigol Adeishvili is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.