Dr. Grigory Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Grigory Goldberg?

Grade A+ Doctor

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Dr. Goldberg is a great doctor and very easy to work with. He's very knowledgeable and takes time during every visit to answer any questions or concerns. He's upfront and honest when it comes to your medical care and gives his honest and professional opinions. He performed my anterior cervical discectomy (neck surgery) and everything went according to the plan he laid out in my pre-op, including my recovery. I would refer anyone to him.

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Glad I chose Dr Goldberg for my ACDF surgery...great results!

Posted on April 27th, 2016

Waited over one hour dr Goldberg was not interested in my back problem because I was not a candidate for surgery.he would not Listen to me Do not waste your time with him

Amazing Surgeon

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Dr. Goldberg fixed my back after a severe accident. It was done right the first time.

Dr. Goldberg is AMAZING!

Posted on August 21st, 2015

Dr. Goldberg is amazing. He is truly a skilled surgeon, his hands and skills are blessed. He helped heal my broken back after I was struck by a careless driver as I was crossing the street. He listens to his patients and really cares about them. If I could give him more stars I would. I highly recommend him. Overall staff is great too - especially the nurses - the x ray techs and Jeanne at front desk.

The best doctor I ever know

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Very Happy Patient

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Dr. Goldberg recently performed surgery on my lower back. When I first saw him I was completely scared of the thought of surgery on my back, having heard so many horror stories and knowing so little about the procedure or process of recovery. I also had to receive clearance with my cardiologist, who had some concerns about my a-fib during or shortly after the surgery. However, Dr. Goldberg helped me put my trust in his abilities and respected my personal belief on NOT receiving any blood. The surgery was a complete success. I haven't had one moment of the pain I had before the procedure and the recovery has been going well. I've already recommended him to a co-worker and will continue to do so to anyone who needs help with a back issue! Thank you and your staff, always, Dr. Goldberg.

Posted on March 15th, 2015

Dr. Goldberg has helped me tremendously. The best surgeon to treat your orthopedic issues.

I am an attorney.

Posted on January 15th, 2015

I love him. He is so professional, warm etc. I couldn't walk on my left leg and would trip and fall. He showed me my MRI and and my nerve problem. He scheduled me for surgery the next week. After surgery I had no pain and felt such a positive improvement in my low back and left leg. He put me in excellent physical therapy. I had surgery 10/22/2014. I am back to my aerobic dance classes, walk comfortably and feel great. I give him an A+ as an orthopedic surgeon.

Posted on January 14th, 2015

If you need spine surgery, Grigory Goldberg is the doctor to see. I had leg paralysis and could not walk more than a step or two. After the neurologist eliminated the possibility of a stroke, Dr Goldberg told me I needed immediate spinal surgery. Dr Goldberg promised me that I could go back to bicycling and playing basketball. I don't know if I believed him fully as I am not a youngster (almost 60). Now I am six months Dr Goldberg certainly did his part as did the physical therapist I saw post surgery. The first month or so was tough, but that was to be expected. I am now once again pain free, cycling and playing basketball again all thanks to Dr Goldberg and his team. If you need spine surgery, Dr Grigory Goldberg is certainly the man to see.

Posted on May 18th, 2017